View Single Post
Old 26th November 2015, 14:27   #8 (permalink)
tintagel

Thanked 9,427 Times in 3,603 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemerkid View Post
This reminds me of a funny incedent fifty years ago. I was working on the maintenance staff at the Park West Hotel in the Edgeware road. The postman was unable to deliver a parcel to Kenneth Williams and brought it down to the maintenance office. Pat my boss who had a very serious speach impediment said to me 'come on lets have some fun'. We took the parcel up to the commedians flat and knocked on the door. When he opened the door and saw who it was he screamed through his nose 'ooh 'ello come in'.

We spent half an hour gently taking the piss out of each other but the funniest part was listening to Pat trying to imitate Williams.
Well blow me down with a feather! I lived in Park West apartments for a while in the early 70's KK, ah those were the days

Trump is, a loud mouthed elitist Trump