Thread: Smoking ban?
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2016, 12:49   #1 (permalink)
Bill & Linda
Senior Members

Super Splash Champion!
Thanked 1,873 Times in 598 Posts
Bill & Linda has a brilliant future Bill & Linda has a brilliant future Bill & Linda has a brilliant future Bill & Linda has a brilliant future Bill & Linda has a brilliant future Bill & Linda has a brilliant future Bill & Linda has a brilliant future Bill & Linda has a brilliant future Bill & Linda has a brilliant future Bill & Linda has a brilliant future Bill & Linda has a brilliant future
Smoking ban?

I have posted this but not in the right place so am reposting. We have just returned from a 5 day break in Marmaris and was amazed at how many people were smoking in the bars and restaurants. At our small hotel the owner was smoking his staff were smoking and some of his guests were smoking in a really small dining room. We walked down to the harbour to a lovely fish restaurant all the signs were up in the room no smoking 98tl fine etc I looked around and the chef was smoking while cooking the food!!.We also came across two other bars where people were smoking. I was talking to a mate here in Altinkum and he said that down on the front there were people smoking in a couple of the bars over the holiday. It would be crying shame (in my opinion) if it went back to how it was, it is now a pleasure to go out for a beer or a meal without stinking of fags when you get home.
Akasya (4th January 2016), Hilsjw (5th January 2016), Yalides (4th January 2016)