Thread: Izmir to Bodrum
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2016, 13:09   #10 (permalink)
IbrahimAbi
Grey wisdom

Thanked 13,866 Times in 6,586 Posts
IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Izmir to Bodrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 429nufc View Post
Ibrhim Abi which bus station are you travelling from to Izmir Airport?

Selcuk is approx. 50 miles from Izmir, now that would be an expensive journey but I agree an overnight in Selcuk is a good idea but do it by train if the times are right
I was referring to Izmir one. I remember the last time I did that trip by taxi it cost me double the amount for the taxi than I paid for the bus from Izmir to Bodrum. In those days any taxi from Izmir airport was allowed to set the meter for the night rate at any time of day. I used to get a taxi to the nearest Migros, get out and then get another taxi at the day rate to my final destination.