View Single Post
Old 31st May 2016, 19:50   #4 (permalink)
Spurs
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello Everyone :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by basak karatas View Post
Firstly, let me introduce my self. My name is Bashak.i have lived in abroad for a while.That's why i know how hard to be an Foreigners in manu things.I live and work in Antalya. My job title is lawyer. BUT Please dont get me wrong,I am here not for advertising. I dont need this kind of games or i have no time to use this kind of tricks for getting new clients as i said from the beginning i lived abroad too and i know how to be a foreigner and i can guess how hard to be away from home. I am here to have new foreigner friends and also give free legal help; such as free consulting service. .You guys can I ask me any kind of legal question related to Turkish Law. Please do not hesitate..
Have a great time.I am glad to be here Thank you again !
Welcome & hopefully you will be of helpful to some members.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote