View Single Post
Old 30th June 2016, 08:10   #10 (permalink)
TNT123
To Young to be This Old

Thanked 6,034 Times in 2,165 Posts
TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Husbands rights, to my savings following marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squibb View Post
Sorry for the late reply - much appreciate all your replies though, thank you. A 50% share sounds much more reasonable than what my mum was suggesting. BF's mum died when he was a child, so this won't be an issue . . . and we're both in our twenties, and neither of us have any children . . . but there's no question of us living together first, as BF is strict Muslim and neither he, nor his family would consider or approve of this (I'm converting to Islam, so that we can marry, as I feel following my BF's religion is the right thing for me, now). We're very much in love, and I trust him 100%, it's just that my mum doesn't!
I truly wısh you all the happıness ın the world.Just a lıttle word of advıce.
My wıfes frıend was 22 when she marrıed her BF.She asked the same questıons as you.Her famıly were dead agaınst ıt,as was the BF's.Wıthın 6 months of marrage she coverted to Islam,changed her name,was TOLD to be fully covered and pregnant wıth twıns.She was lıke a frıghtened rabbıt when we went round for šay and vısıts.They now have 5 chıldren and she ıs not allowed to vısıt England and her parents are not welcome ın hıs house.
I only tell you thıs as to say be very carefull as to what your soon to be husband and ınlaws want of you.All the very best and Bless you.
PS.
Your soon to be INLAWS wıll have a large influence on your lıfe than you can ımagıne.
TNT123 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TNT123 For This Useful Post:
Gin&Tonic (2nd July 2016), Hilsjw (1st July 2016), IbrahimAbi (30th June 2016), jewel (1st July 2016), norman (30th June 2016), Spurs (30th June 2016), Squibb (1st July 2016), suzyq (30th June 2016)