View Single Post
Old 12th August 2016, 23:17   #43 (permalink)
yalimart
20 - 12 - 3

Thanked 17,164 Times in 7,350 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nail the tax dodgers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Thanks Ian, quite true.... Except of course for those of us, like my wife and myself, who have a pension from their work in public service (and I note that mine was self-funded, currently 11% and I paid for 37 years), who are and continue to be denied the same rights. For us, who have what is referred to as a Gov't pension (despite the fact that the Gov't has never added even 1p to mine) are required to pay tax at source in the UK, even if we have a non uk resident status.

To add insult to injury, once we have been out the the UK for a very short time (a month if you have benefits -thankfully I don't) we are not allowed to access any Uk provided services, including DLA, PiP, NHS or any form of Social Care or Education support.... In short, we have to continue to pay for something we can't use..
What was the name of the scheme Leo ?

Martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote