Thread: Migros
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2016, 19:24   #1 (permalink)
Leo

Leo has much to be proud of Leo has much to be proud of Leo has much to be proud of Leo has much to be proud of Leo has much to be proud of Leo has much to be proud of Leo has much to be proud of Leo has much to be proud of
Migros

With some trepidation as I feel a bit of a plonker: Having owned my place in turkey for more that 8 years and having been a somewhat regular shopper at Migros, I need to ask what the flipping heck use or value is their in a Migros card ?

I am asked for and duly supply each time I reach the till, but I've never actually been sure what the benefits of it are....

Periodically, usually after I have been in the UK for a while, on my return I am told that the Migros card has been blocked and I must get another... Which I blindly go and do !

I understand the basics of a 'loyalty' card of course, but where and/or how do I check what level of 'loyalty' I have accumulated and how do I spend or use any benefit ?

Surely I can't be the only one who doesn't really understand the inner workings of the Migros card....
Leo is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook