Thread: Migros
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2016, 19:24   #1 (permalink)
Leo

Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold
Migros

With some trepidation as I feel a bit of a plonker: Having owned my place in turkey for more that 8 years and having been a somewhat regular shopper at Migros, I need to ask what the flipping heck use or value is their in a Migros card ?

I am asked for and duly supply each time I reach the till, but I've never actually been sure what the benefits of it are....

Periodically, usually after I have been in the UK for a while, on my return I am told that the Migros card has been blocked and I must get another... Which I blindly go and do !

I understand the basics of a 'loyalty' card of course, but where and/or how do I check what level of 'loyalty' I have accumulated and how do I spend or use any benefit ?

Surely I can't be the only one who doesn't really understand the inner workings of the Migros card....
Leo is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook