View Single Post
Old 1st October 2016, 15:42   #154 (permalink)
bickern

Thanked 16,045 Times in 6,268 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations to Theresa May on her election victory in 2020

You again show your inability to grasp what is being explained to you. I won't use the term "big baby" as long as you promise not to cry.

My abilities to debate with adults is not really in question, I do it all the time. My ability to get through to a child in a level that he may actually understand I am having difficulties with. I know I have asked you to get Des or someone to explain things to you, maybe you have and maybe they have hit the same problem I have had, of you actually understanding them. If that is a correct assumption then I really don't know what advise to offer you. I refuse to believe you are a lost cause though. Maybe if you phone a friend and read out this thread to them they may be able to get through to you.

I offer this advice without meaning harm or insult, I genuinely do feel for you, and am genuinely concerned that you have lost your marbles so to speak. Maybe you are beyond a friend explaining things to you in a manner that would enable you to absorb anything I don't know but at least try. Maybe you are regressing, because I find it hard to believe you have always had this childlike mentalıty, but then again I have never known you on a personal level.

Also to call you a "big baby" might be patronising or condescending, and heaven forbid I would ever want to patronise you or in any way be condescending to you.

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
bickern is offline send PM Reply With Quote