View Single Post
Old 13th December 2016, 18:24   #3 (permalink)
tintagel

Thanked 10,078 Times in 3,976 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NHS & Social Care in Crisis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Joe View Post
Absolutely,this has always been a bone of contention about us funding des pot dictators,funding a rocket to the moon and other wacky things,when our sick and elderly struggle to survive.

You will be more than likely lambasted for your source rather than the content.
I've Had to grow a Very thick skin over the years I've been a member BJ, questioning the 'source' & not the 'content' is a game played by those who cannot muster a good debate off their own bat.......... (The same article is available if one pays for access to the esteemed Times - which I don't....)

Paying a 'Rain Man' Millions for so-called research! Lord! How they Must Still be Laughing their Heads off at the naivety of 'our' so-called Superiors!