View Single Post
Old 13th December 2016, 18:39   #5 (permalink)
kibris
Non Active Member

Thanked 12,550 Times in 4,914 Posts
kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute kibris has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NHS & Social Care in Crisis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintagel View Post
I've Had to grow a Very thick skin over the years I've been a member BJ, questioning the 'source' & not the 'content' is a game played by those who cannot muster a good debate off their own bat.......... (The same article is available if one pays for access to the esteemed Times - which I don't....)

Paying a 'Rain Man' Millions for so-called research! Lord! How they Must Still be Laughing their Heads off at the naivety of 'our' so-called Superiors!
yes--attack the source and slur the poster from those who should know better--ıve allways saıd overseas aıd was a con and a dısgrace when so much needs attendıng to ın the uk.
kibris is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kibris For This Useful Post:
Hilsjw (16th December 2016), pepperkat (13th December 2016), ted j (13th December 2016), tintagel (14th December 2016), Yalides (13th December 2016)