Thread: 4K Tv
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2017, 11:45   #13 (permalink)
Leo

Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold Leo is a splendid one to behold
Re: 4K Tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by saoirse View Post
Well to be honest having looked at the price of the 4K tellys and then when I tremble with tears in my eyes at the price of the pad wifey had us buy I reckon a black and white portable may be more in our budget

As regards the android box I simply use a Nexus 7 and Chromecast.

I find it a lot better than previous Droid Box I had

I have a paid App, 5 a month which gives me all fball inc 3 pm games

My Tv viewing in Espana will be a lot easier too as I can use a Freesat dish for all normal channels
Philip - just a thought given the apparant state of your finances.... but might be worth you looking into getting a KLIXX box - the English chap who produces and supports these (very well) lives in Spain. You make one payment for the box and can then get all programmes and films from Sky, BT, Amazon & Netflix, plus all footy, cricket and rugby (every pl match as it happens) along with a range of programmes from the USA - all for free. He also runs a series of fun competitions around the sports stuff almost every week. For more info he is available on a Facebook search.
Leo is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:
saoirse (9th January 2017)