Thread: 4K Tv
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2017, 15:45   #15 (permalink)
bickern

Thanked 11,134 Times in 4,043 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 4K Tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Philip - just a thought given the apparant state of your finances.... but might be worth you looking into getting a KLIXX box - the English chap who produces and supports these (very well) lives in Spain. You make one payment for the box and can then get all programmes and films from Sky, BT, Amazon & Netflix, plus all footy, cricket and rugby (every pl match as it happens) along with a range of programmes from the USA - all for free. He also runs a series of fun competitions around the sports stuff almost every week. For more info he is available on a Facebook search.
https://tonkstv.com/instructions.html

https://tonkstv.com/

It's his own Kodi build, so you can buy a box and put a free build on such as Areswizad and Pulse and get everything he offers, but you will have to do everything yourself, if you want a set up system and support then KLIXX may be the way to go.

Tonks does have a good reputation though and offers true support. I know 3 people that use him and all praise him for the support he gives. He has Facebook and you can message him on it I gather, but as I have not used myself I can't really comment.

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali

Last edited by bickern; 9th January 2017 at 16:00..
bickern is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bickern For This Useful Post:
Leo (10th January 2017)