View Single Post
Old 10th January 2017, 22:31   #7 (permalink)
the bueman

Thanked 1,021 Times in 537 Posts
the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of the bueman has much to be proud of
Re: Martin McGuinness

Cannot say I am onside with anyone wishing another human being a painful or slow death....I felt the same way about the views and opinions on Mrs T at the time of her passing.

There is something sad about the end of life whoever it befalls.....I know in many peoples minds one would be quick to recall how he supported violence and the use of force to achieve a United Ireland.

I will not go into how our paths have crossed but in his later years I found him courteous and friendly and wanting a peaceful path for those coming behind him as opposed to how I found him in earlier years.

My only wish is that his passing would be a quiet and dignified affair without the trappings of his Para-Military past.....that for me would be a true sign that he is a man of peace and true of his word..... rejecting violence and upholding the democratic institution's and the way of peace.
the bueman is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the bueman For This Useful Post:
Carolyn (13th January 2017), doreen moss (10th January 2017), WIDDRINGTON (11th January 2017)