View Single Post
Old 11th January 2017, 07:50   #9 (permalink)
TNT123
Senile Member

Thanked 5,215 Times in 1,828 Posts
TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Martin McGuinness

Quote:
Originally Posted by the bueman View Post
Cannot say I am onside with anyone wishing another human being a painful or slow death...

I know in many peoples minds one would be quick to recall how he supported violence and the use of force to achieve a United Ireland.

I will not go into how our paths have crossed but in his later years I found him courteous and friendly and wanting a peaceful path for those coming behind him as opposed to how I found him in earlier years.

that for me would be a true sign that he is a man of peace and true of his word..... rejecting violence and upholding the democratic institution's and the way of peace.
Although I agree with your first part Bueman I cant agree with the rest.If as you say A Man of Peace,he should own up to all that he has done and ordered done,along wıth the other creep Adams.There wıll be no tears shed on thıs sıde of the water when he crokes,Im sure of that.
TNT123 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT123 For This Useful Post:
Bill & Linda (11th January 2017), cork laurence (11th January 2017), Yalides (11th January 2017)