View Single Post
Old 11th January 2017, 12:40   #10162 (permalink)
eliza

Thanked 1,025 Times in 360 Posts
eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of
Re: what did you have tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalimart View Post
So today was a ****e day, no one will take ownership of dads condition at north Manchester hospital, BT were supposed to turn up to fit another line for Linsey but she was out at meetings all day so I was glued to the house, did they show ? No, they sent Linsey a text saying they couldn't find the house so they passed the job back although I was the primary contact number, so tonight was hairy dieters cod in Parma ham with a crispy crumb topping and a few oven chips, and a bottle of comfort wine to ease the passage

Pissed off Martin
So very sorry to hear of your problems, I looked after my parents for many years, it is so difficult ... as for BT, what's new, although that is no consolation ...
Considering your day, the dinner sounded great
eliza is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eliza For This Useful Post:
hijo (11th January 2017), tintagel (11th January 2017), yalimart (11th January 2017)