View Single Post
Old 11th January 2017, 11:49   #10164 (permalink)
eliza

Thanked 1,253 Times in 456 Posts
eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of eliza has much to be proud of
Re: what did you have tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilsjw View Post
Fresh pasta is certainly a lot of fuss Steve and, like all cooking, you don't always get it right !! I'd stick to dried shop bought stuff. I will have to give the pasta making another go as my dear husband bought such an expensive one ! I saw one for sale in a charity shop a while back and that should have rung alarm bells ! Wish I'd bought that one, then I could have returned it for them to re-sell lol ! Back to last night - cooked another of those excellent Morrison's chicken crowns (under 3.00) cooked in a large dish with lots of roast vegetables for him, including roast beetroot, potatoes and onions covered in breadcrumbs mixed with parmasen cheese. I had celeriac and carrot mash with a good squeeze of lemon juice and oregano and some good old sprouts. All good.
How do you do the roast veg, mine are never very good - seem dry, maybe breadcrumb topping would help ... when do you put it on - at the end
Thanks!
eliza is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eliza For This Useful Post:
Akasya (11th January 2017), hijo (11th January 2017), Hilsjw (12th January 2017), tintagel (15th January 2017), yalimart (12th January 2017)