View Single Post
Old 11th January 2017, 15:15   #2553 (permalink)
Akasya
Postless Pointer

Thanked 23,072 Times in 9,731 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
From the original post above, we are now 2548 post down the line and I have to agree that this thread has now become stale and predictable. I am just wondering if anyone of either side has been persuaded enough to reconsider their positions? My guess is that no one has done so (yet?).

Anyway, lets get back to brass tacks and the original posting by Akasya and how it nicely ties in in with Meryl Streep's sermon at the Golden Globes the other night.

Meryl Streep Cries Over Donald Trump at Golden Globes - YouTube

Why does the media place so much importance on the political views of overpaid actors? Most of whom have never had a real job and have no more knowledge of politics or the right to have their views publicised than Joe Bloggs.

Most of their lives they have been in a pretend job living in "La la land", pretty much like the BBC who were gleefully rubbing their hands with delight at this rubbish. Trump’s use of his hand gestures etc, which as the evidence now shows, is often used by DT. The BBC and other MSM must therefore be guilty of distortion to pursue a personal vendetta.

But then again, it is amazing how many people can still be duped. That is par for the course, I suppose...

So unkind to your hero Mr Trump , inherited a fortune , bankrupted repeatedly , in hock for 1.5 billion and then you so unceremoniously disparage his overpaid acting , to most people over thirteen reality tv shows are rubbish , but you obviously enjoy his .

First time in his life he earns clean money and you slag him off as an overpaid actor from la la land.

Oh , alright then , i take your point.

Steve
Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
yalimart (11th January 2017)