View Single Post
Old 25th September 2017, 14:02   #6 (permalink)
Struggs
Recycled Teenager

Thanked 1,267 Times in 561 Posts
Struggs has much to be proud of Struggs has much to be proud of Struggs has much to be proud of Struggs has much to be proud of Struggs has much to be proud of Struggs has much to be proud of Struggs has much to be proud of Struggs has much to be proud of Struggs has much to be proud of Struggs has much to be proud of
Re: Windows 10 again (sorry)

Well up to now I got my usage right down to an acceptable level, as now have most things turned off and do not use windows 10 mail.

But, I when I had to reset my computer I got adguard which was a trial session and has now expired. Originally I used Adblockplus from Microsoft, so am trying to download that again, but I need to sign in (or create a Microsoft account), I am pretty sure that I did not have to do this before. I have a Hotmail outlook email addy, but if I use this, it changes my computer start up name etc. which I do not want.

Any help, I may well have had to set up an account originally when I got this computer (can't remember), but if I did not sure which e'mail address I used, as it will not accept the 2 others I have.
Struggs is online now send PM Reply With Quote