View Single Post
Old 15th October 2017, 17:08   #3 (permalink)
Jaycey

Thanked 24,949 Times in 13,205 Posts
Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute Jaycey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Problems at the other CBF?

Letís hope that TLF doesnít go pear shaped Ė lots of decent folk on here that I would have liked to have met in reality.

I think we are all appreciative of the time and expense that Mushtaq has incurred and it must be dispiriting to see a lapse of 2-3 hours between posts on occasion. Personally am also happy to see that he hasnít implemented the Turkey only ruling Ė TLF deserves to be bigger than that.

Nevertheless for me the forum has become somewhat lackluster of late, enquiries about bus time tables etc donít really fire me up and with so many of the more controversial members missing thereís nary a good spat to be had
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaycey For This Useful Post:
Hilsjw (17th October 2017), shash (15th October 2017)