View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2018, 20:30   #21 (permalink)
christella

Thanked 1,563 Times in 774 Posts
christella has a brilliant future christella has a brilliant future christella has a brilliant future christella has a brilliant future christella has a brilliant future christella has a brilliant future christella has a brilliant future christella has a brilliant future christella has a brilliant future christella has a brilliant future christella has a brilliant future
Re: I am looking to buy 2 bed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick6749 View Post
Hello My name Michael.
I have lived in Olive Gardens 3 for about 10 years.
Most people do not seem to know that Olive Gardens has three sites -- 1,2,&3.
I understand that Christella has has sold up and seems completely negative regarding this site. I will admit that all has not been plain sailing but each site has its own committee and Bashcan. On site 3 we hope we have sorted our problems and things appear to be going well.

Our site fees are 1600YTL pa. (approx )and we have had our pool repaired as it appeared to be leaking. We have also our own well so have no shortage of water.

If you need any more information just let me know and I will give you any information that you require.
I'm not negative at all I know I have sold up and glad we have and quite a few followed me and sold
Good luck for those who stayed but we all have our own minds to make up
On another note so sorry to hear about Moley having a heart attack and died
A very nice guy so sorry for his wife Lina and his daughters he will sadly be missed