View Single Post
Old 8th April 2018, 14:44   #25 (permalink)
gally

gally will become famous soon enough gally will become famous soon enough
Re: Maintenance Charges

I agree with those who say it depends what you've got.
We currently pay 250TL per month. We are a gated secure complex of 175 villas in Kizilot, Manavgat area near Side, Antalya region. Mainly turkish owned but approx 20 owned by Brits. The site is ATO Tatil Sitesi.
The villa's are three floors consisting of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (two on-suite), large lounge with balcony/terrace, kitchen, central spiral staircase, front & rear garden/patio areas, large indoor patio areas on ground & top floors, & 1 large wrap around terrace with large outside dining area on first floor. Many have been upgraded & are even bigger!
For our 250TL we have a very large fenced & gated site, security, covered parking, 2 pools, mini market, outdoor restaurant, pool bar, outdoor & (small) indoor gyms, wifi throughout the site, newly wired copper/fibre network to every villa, close to the beach, on site manager, gardeners & maintenance staff & floodlit football pitch.
The site also owns a boat which takes owners & guests by river to the beach (5 mins) & during summer season a private beach bar/snack bar is sited on the beach.
As I am writing this it's making me realise just how much we get for our money. You don't really think what you've got until you start listing it! I think we are incredibly lucky to have all this for 250TL.
I'm sure it will go up this year but probably only to 300TL and there will still be Brits on the site who moan about the rise!

Last edited by gally; 8th April 2018 at 21:37.. Reason: .
gally is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gally For This Useful Post:
Akasya (8th April 2018), evo80 (8th April 2018), Freedom 49 (10th April 2018), Hilsjw (9th April 2018), IbrahimAbi (9th April 2018), shash (9th April 2018)