View Single Post
Old 10th July 2018, 06:37   #4 (permalink)
friar tuck
I am not old but wise

friar tuck will become famous soon enough friar tuck will become famous soon enough
Re: Dalaman Airport new terminal

I successfully picked up my friends at Dalaman a little confusing but I am old ��, so this was my experience davem you are correct there is an entrance well before the old entrance but at the moment this is for car rental companies only, again at the moment I went in via entrance for old terminal it is signed domestic terminal ( old car park that was used for international) I drove to the far end of this car park and in the right hand corner is a road that takes you under the road that is the entrance to the car rental entrance, this brings you out where all the car rental cars are parked, follow this road passed all the coaches and mini bus and eventually you will come to a small car park with kerbstones round it, other car parks have no kerbstones, it is only a small car park and is for cars only, it is just a short walk to arrivals, when you exit car park turn right and pay at exit barrier, hope this helps.

Last edited by friar tuck; 12th July 2018 at 08:02..
friar tuck is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to friar tuck For This Useful Post:
davem (10th July 2018)