View Single Post
Old 10th July 2018, 15:21   #1 (permalink)
Freedom 49
No fun if it's too easy!

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion!
Words Sorting Champion!

Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,368 Posts
Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute
Sunny baby cot/playpen

I have had this cot/playpen given to me, be sold to help towards food or vet's fees for the Street-cats that we support from our office.

It's in good condition, the couple that have donated it used to have it in their beach-side cottage in Kumk÷y which was let out a few weeks each year to holidaymakers.
We sold their place last month to a retired couple and they have no need of it.

If any of you in the Side or Kumk÷y area are in need of cot/playpen for a rental property, or even for your own holiday home if you have young ones coming to visit, please feel free to pop by the office or PM me through TLF.

I'm not looking for mega bucks. These are offered for sale on Gitti Gidiyor at 250T.L. so any reasonable offer will be considered.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kirmizi-sigdirilimis-700x700.jpg (46.4 KB, 45 views)