View Single Post
Old 25th October 2018, 17:14   #14 (permalink)
Chasey

Chasey is a name known to all Chasey is a name known to all Chasey is a name known to all Chasey is a name known to all Chasey is a name known to all Chasey is a name known to all
Re: American huntress proud to shoot Scottish Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35pluschips View Post
In the "sport" of hunting, the kill is the medal/trophy. A cull is one thing, doing it for ones own pleasure is something else.

Ha ha you sound like one of this religious groups who think sex is for procreation only and enjoying it is a sin

I get that you dont get it. Thats fine, but dont try and make out people who do get it are the problem

Hunting and the desire to hunt is as old as man. Its an instinct

When I was a kid we snared rabbits and ate them, later wed catch eels and have them for breakfast, shoot rabbits with a catapult and progressed to Air rifles shotguns for pheasant Pidgeon etc and then full bore rifles for deer and boor.

Being on the hill or in the woods, Hunting, killing, butchering and cooking my own meet is a singular pleasure I have enjoyed from a young age.

I trust of course you're a Vegan? I sincerely hope your not an animal murderer who thinks its OK because you personally didn't fire the gun and if you did you wouldn't enjoy it but you'd eat that juicy steak anyway.
Chasey is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chasey For This Useful Post:
wesaaron (26th October 2018)