View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2018, 15:08   #5 (permalink)
Freedom 49
No fun if it's too easy!

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion!
Words Sorting Champion!

Thanked 4,247 Times in 1,563 Posts
Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christmas Cards & Christmas Crackers.

I've taken the easy way out here and bumped up last years thread because...............once again, Christmas is coming!

I think we've broken all records this year because I was first asked for Christmas Cards this year in June!
A family that holidayed here last October 2017 bought Christmas Cards to take home and came along to see if I had any. I didn't but Sally did because we aim to do The Alanya International Christmas Fair again this December and she'd already made some Cards and Crackers.
I brought Christmas Cards to the office for the family that asked for them and,we've been selling them ever since along with the Birthdays, Weddings, New Babies, Thankyous and whatever else I have here.

I brought Christmas Crackers down from Sally's to the office just last Thursday after having had lunch with her and little Zen, my youngest Grandson and the first 5 packs have been sold today.

All good stuff! Those of you that live in and around Side know where my office is so, if you need Cards or Crackers, feel free to come on down!

Or, see you at Alanya International Christmas Fair on Sunday 9th. December.
Akasya (3rd November 2018), shash (4th November 2018)