Thread: Lucky Kitten
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2019, 13:49   #1 (permalink)
Freedom 49
No fun if it's too easy!

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion!
Words Sorting Champion!

Thanked 4,247 Times in 1,563 Posts
Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky Kitten

I'm posting this just to say......."My faith in human kindess has, once again, been restored."

This little furry kitten arrived at our office one morning about 4 weeks ago for breakfast. No mother, no sisters, no brothers alongside to give it support but, there it sat along with our regular street-cats waiting to be fed. A right little bag of nails.
It was minute, wet through, maybe no more than 6 or 7 weeks old with a damaged eye but as brave as the day is long.

Over those last 4 weeks, we've lost several of the cats one way or another. Some, victims of cars along Side Blv, a couple maybe from the very cold wet nights and one dear old thing who's time was up and decided it was time to join his spirit in the sky but, this baby turned up each morning and late afternoon to be fed with all the others.

Anyway, one of our new tenants, a lovely lady, living here permanently consistently asked about this little kitten and took her/him home with her today to become a really mollycoddled house cat. How lovely is that??

When it heaved it down with rain this morning, this little kitten took refuge in our office. Slept for about an hour on the bookshelves and then came to sleep just behind my chair. Very relaxed, very at home with people that were coming and going so I feel that all will go well with this lovely lady that's provided a permanent home.

I'm saying "Thankyou bigtime", and I know that some of our local TLF'ers will recognise this kitten and be happy that it's one less struggling to survive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190105_145542.jpg (81.2 KB, 151 views)
A89 (6th January 2019), abba (5th January 2019), Akasya (5th January 2019), Harem (6th January 2019), Hilsjw (6th January 2019), IbrahimAbi (5th January 2019), LauraB (5th January 2019), Maisie (6th January 2019), shash (6th January 2019), Struggs (5th January 2019), suecheshireuk (5th January 2019), yalimart (5th January 2019)