View Single Post
Old 19th March 2019, 00:32   #1 (permalink)
bickern

Thanked 13,582 Times in 5,127 Posts
bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute bickern has a reputation beyond repute
I am telling you I am innocent

Ex-Labour MP Fiona Onasanya BEGS voters not to throw her out of £77,000 job in video after being jailed for perverting the course of justice over speeding plot.

Criminal politician Fiona Onasanya has begged voters not to kick her out as an MP despite being jailed over a speeding charge plot in a bizarre online video.

The former Labour politician defiantly protested her innocence in a two-minute address shot in front of a backdrop of the New York skyline, saying she would remain as the MP for Peterborough ‘as long as you wish me to do so’.

The 35-year-old solicitor was jailed for three months in January for perverting the course of justice but was released after serving one month behind bars.

She is now facing a recall petition that if passed by enough constituents would force a by-election, after the Court of Appeal said her conviction was correct.

Begging voters not to be thrown out of her £77,000 job, she said: ‘Now I have this opportunity, I would like to ask: people have asked for my resignation but what would you do if you were innocent?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dia-video.html

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali
bickern is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bickern For This Useful Post:
35pluschips (19th March 2019), Akasya (19th March 2019)