View Single Post
Old 4th August 2019, 11:53   #30 (permalink)
IbrahimAbi
Grey wisdom

Thanked 13,084 Times in 6,233 Posts
IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute IbrahimAbi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New turkish citizenship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanga View Post
Since the new rule regarding the minimum value of property purchase required to apply for Turkish citizenship I've been waiting for a reply to the question about the purchase date.
Will this apply on a backdated basis to all owners of property above that value, or is it only for property purchases from the date of the new rule?
Does anyone have ny information?
I cannot answer your question, but I very much doubt so. the purpose of the initiative is to get more investment in Turkey, handing our citizenship to those who have previously invested would not generate any new investment. I hope to be proven wrong though.
Kanga (4th August 2019)