Thread: Poverty ?
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2019, 15:34   #15 (permalink)
shash
shash

shash is a splendid one to behold shash is a splendid one to behold shash is a splendid one to behold shash is a splendid one to behold shash is a splendid one to behold shash is a splendid one to behold shash is a splendid one to behold shash is a splendid one to behold
Re: Poverty ?

It's a national disgrace for any country who has people going hungry through poverty. It's outrageous. However it's sad to say but many not all choose to be homeless and prefer money for drugs including alcohol. So many good people who give money or food are being totally exploited. Some unscrupulous beggars have stolen dogs to help play on people's kindness. What's even more outrageous are the ones that come into town (London) and work the streets begging and after a hard days begging get on the train having stripped off their jelabah to reveal their western clothes.... bundle the baby in the push chair and go back to their homes in the surrounding suburbs where you see the Mercedes or such like on the driveway.
Once my daughter gave a guy her unopened mac d and he told her .... to go forth and multiply. .. Another one stopped me for money as he was hungry and I said I've just used all my money on shopping.. would you like some food. Well I can't repeat what he said. All he wanted was money for his fix and I'd seen him many a time coming from London on the train to the suburbs to get his daily fix money. Makes me sick.
shash is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shash For This Useful Post:
alva5763 (9th August 2019), enoch (9th August 2019), Harem (9th August 2019), Hilsjw (10th August 2019)