View Single Post
Old 25th April 2020, 16:18   #4 (permalink)
Freedom 49
No fun if it's too easy!

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion!
Words Sorting Champion!

Thanked 4,234 Times in 1,560 Posts
Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute Freedom 49 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I only have 10 days to find these ! Help please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelaturkey View Post
I foolishly felt so sorry for this English couple whose house burnt down that they could have my double bed mattress, a glass top dining room table with 4 high back chairs, and my cream L-shaped leather sofa. I had planned to get new ones anyhow but not all at once!

Does anybody have these for sale? Thank you, in anticipation. x Angela in Side x

Hi Angela,

Don't stress. As you replace 1st item, let the old one go. Replace the 2nd item and again, let the one that you've replaced go, and so on, slowly, slowly.
They'll fully understand and even their 10 days is a guesstamate on having all the ground floor retiled and the walls repaired and repainted.

They are extremely pleased with your offer of help but in no way is 10 days set in stone.
Akasya (25th April 2020), howardian (26th April 2020), IbrahimAbi (25th April 2020)