View Single Post
Old 13th July 2020, 16:56   #2 (permalink)
enoch

Thanked 3,747 Times in 2,184 Posts
enoch has a reputation beyond repute enoch has a reputation beyond repute enoch has a reputation beyond repute enoch has a reputation beyond repute enoch has a reputation beyond repute enoch has a reputation beyond repute enoch has a reputation beyond repute enoch has a reputation beyond repute enoch has a reputation beyond repute enoch has a reputation beyond repute enoch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid Testing Antalya Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosehillgirl1 View Post
Hi.

In our efforts to get back to our apartment in Northern Cyprus we now have to spend two weeks in Turkey before we can fly there.

If we fly from the UK we have to have a Covid test 72 hours before we fly. They are not available here in the UK. A few clinics around London can do them in the timescale but it costs around 150-200.
When we get to N. Cyprus we have to take another test (300TL) then go into a government quarantine hotel for seven days (450) then after seven days another test (300TL).
Needless to say you would have to be desperate!!

If we spend two weeks in Turkey we still need a Covid test 72 hours before we fly into Ercan and another in Ercan upon arrival but we can go to our apartment and isolate until we get the results-around 48 hours or so.

We're now flying to Dalaman-staying in Fethiye for a week and moving on to Antalya for a further week.

I had read that all of Turkeys airports were opening Covid testing centres-there was a big article in 'Daily Sabah'. Do any of you know anything about this? Or has anyone had a private Covid test?

Thanks.
I think I read about a test in antalya it was about 50 euros. But I have seen nothing lately.
enoch is offline send PM Reply With Quote