View Single Post
Old 8th April 2008, 06:47   #9 (permalink)
Relocation man
Relocation man's Avatar

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Relocation man is on a distinguished road
Re: Resident permits for our Family

The main thing with kids Visas

You will need full birth certificates that show mother and fathers names. This will need to be translated in to turkish and stamped by a noter translation needs to be by a certified turkish translater. Then the prices are 1/2 an adult price.
Relocation expert & Life style management Consultant. Life is the matrix who really is in control???????
Relocation man is offline send PM Reply With Quote