View Single Post
Old 29th April 2009, 13:00   #5 (permalink)
ted j

Simon Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 9,694 Times in 4,655 Posts
ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute ted j has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm Really Worried

When I Was A kid, The Royal Train Came Past The Back Of Where I Lived. We Had The Day Off School And Everyone Was Sat On "The Boards" (Railway Sleepers ) That Formed Part Of Our "Entry" (as In Corrie) .The Train Was Late And Had To Stop For A Freight Train Coming The Other Way , Everyone Gave A Massive Cheer, But Not One Of The Heavily Curtained Windows Moved. My Mum, Who Up Until Then, Had Been a Staunch Royalist, Grabbed Us All (My Brothers and Me) And Said "Come On , Get Back In The House If She Can't Be Bothered To Even Wave Then I'm Not Bothering With her Anymore" .After That, Everytime God Save The Queen Came On TV, It Was Quickly Turned Off By Her. She Took It Really Personally, And It Wouldn't Have Taken Much For Even An Aide To Open A Curtain a Bit And Just Wave A Stick With A Glove On The end, Then Everyone Would Have Been Happy, It Wasn't As If She'd Had a Hard day, She'd Been Opening Something In Liverpool (just The One Appointment That Day) Ted
ted j is offline send PM Reply With Quote