View Single Post
Old 6th October 2009, 19:35   #1 (permalink)
yalimart
20 - 12 - 3

Thanked 18,311 Times in 7,867 Posts
yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute yalimart has a reputation beyond repute
what did you have tonight

Linsey is away on one of her many business trips so when I got home from work it was straight into the shower with a view to popping down to the pub !

whilst I was getting dressed I decided (because it was raining) to stay in and cook myself a gourmet meal !!! I keep reading posts about having great meals in yali and t treis etc and thought "I can do that"

anyway I had cumberland sausage and thick cut bacon (smokeless or is it unsmoked ?) with a small portion of baked beans, it was absolutely delicious ! I washed it down with a bottle of tattinger mixed with clementine juice

what did you have for tea tonight ?

martin

3 Trophies in 10 days
yalimart is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook