View Single Post
Old 17th January 2010, 10:19   #1 (permalink)
peter the postie
Wer'e not really here

Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,006 Posts
peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute peter the postie has a reputation beyond repute
Time to look forward

Yahay the snow has gone .. And the mornings are getting lighter (if only by a minute per day) so I want to start planning my garden.

First problem is the once brown but now green waneylap fencing. Can anyone suggest a labour friendly way to clean them before re applying the fresh protector? I was thinking something like Jeyes fluid??

The only other question is the more tricky one. We'd like to remove the back lawn. Yes I love looking out to my green lawn, but the simple fact is that the children need space to play so it does'nt remain a nice green lawn for very long, so it may as well be replaced with something more practical.

I dont want to just flag it because the garden would look like a drive then, so has anyone any suggestions?

Here's to summer days!