View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2010, 12:48   #1 (permalink)
nanamo

Thanked 5,528 Times in 1,704 Posts
nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute
Scam stories wanted

I have just been speaking to Joanne Dobson who works in Jim Nicholson's Belfast office. She told me Jim is aware of the trouble people are having and is concerned that Turkey appears to have more problems than most. This week he is having a meeting with Michael Cashman MEP and will also be speaking to David Cameron. Joanne has asked for our stories to be emailed to her, her email address is [email protected]. I warned her there will be plenty of emails coming her way and she said she already had over 150 stories to pass on, so please, come on guys, get emailing, at last someone is willing to help.
nanamo is offline send PM Share on facebook
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nanamo For This Useful Post:
Brians Villa (23rd February 2010), emerald lady (23rd February 2010), EVELYNNE (23rd February 2010), Guz1 (23rd February 2010), Mary (23rd February 2010), Miss Money Penny (23rd February 2010), petermcintosh (23rd February 2010), Squeaky (23rd February 2010), Tess (23rd February 2010)