View Single Post
Old 9th June 2010, 17:03   #52 (permalink)
Troutfisher

Troutfisher is on a distinguished road
Re: Apollonium Beach Spa

Hi Ivy,
I don't refer to this site often, so apologies for the delay in responding.
We are now very pleased with the way the site has developed, but unfortunately due to family illness we have been forced to put our property there up for sale. It is Eros 14, a two bed 2 bath property, and comes fully furnished and equipped as a "turnkey". When you are out at the site at the end of June, pop round and take the details off our for sale board, and give me a ring and I will arrange a viewing via our letting agents if you are interested.
Its on sale at 74,000. and includes 4 bookings up to the end of the season.
As far as the locality is concerned, there is the Temple of Apollo at Didim, about 30 mins away, plus the resort of Akbuk and Altinkum. As Apollonium Spa fronts onto a sandy beach, you are just a 200 metre stroll away from the sea anyway! There is also the ancient sites at Migros and Ephesus to see, and a visit to the Dilek national park is a must. A car does make life simpler though to see the sites and surrounding area.
One of the advantages of Apollonium is that there are no high rises and it nestles in a valley with views of the mountains and forest, and the blue sea.
Mark
Troutfisher is offline send PM Reply With Quote