View Single Post
Old 10th June 2010, 14:46   #1 (permalink)
arrian
R.I.P

Thanked 6,837 Times in 2,471 Posts
arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute arrian has a reputation beyond repute
DIETS!! and help with....

okay, 2 years ago i was in full time employment, my hubby was not well but could manage during the day.
i walked to work every day, 3 miles. working in printing and photocopying meant i was on the go all day.
then 2 weeks after my 60th birthday an arsonist destroyed the building and i eventually was made redundant.
since then, my hubbys' health has deteriorated and i have had problems with my knees which meant surgery and the possibility of knee replacements.
as a result of inactivity, greed etc etc i have put on over 2 stone in weight, and had already seen it creep up by 2 stone as my boss was always bringing in cakes, biscuits, chocolates and pasties!

i now want to lose this weight as it effecting my health. my knees ache all the time, my breathing isn't as good as it should be, and i look a mess!

if anyone wants to join in or help me, i welcome all suggestions.
looking forward to anything!!!!!