Thread: Hi Everyone!!
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2011, 22:17   #16 (permalink)
culturevulture

Thanked 1,980 Times in 921 Posts
culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute culturevulture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi Everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeela View Post
Hi Maggie,

I wonder if you have heard of ADH Homes? (altinkum dream homes). They are currently
building the Akbuk Mansions Development on the hillside.

Thanks Phil
Hi Zeela,
ADH, yes I bought from them 2 years ago this coming November. And to be honest with you I was terrified of the whole process, in case I had made a bad choice of Emlak. But thankfully my fears were unfounded. Mahir, Edna, Steven and the rest of the team could not have been more helpful and upfront about each stage of the purchase. I received copies of each payment, copy of my military application-which I have since come to believe is a very important piece of paper, as you know for certain that it has been applied for.
I received my military clearance at the end of the following March and within days, I had my Tapu. I do not have my Habitation certificate yet, as the second phase of the development is still nearing completion.
I have also been connected to my own electricity meter, with no fuss at all. Just a quick visit to the Electrical Engineering Company and Aydem to sign the papers.
So based on my own experience, I would say yes, they are one of the good ones.
I don't know anything about the Akbuk Mansions or the builders, so I cannot give you any feedback there.
May I wish you the very best of luck in your search for a property.

Mary.
culturevulture is offline send PM Reply With Quote