View Single Post
Old 1st November 2012, 07:24   #2 (permalink)
Re: a residency question

Originally Posted by perfect1949 View Post
i would like to ask you a question about residency permit . i have a lady friend coming over for 8 weeks and to live with me . my question is can can i just take my tapu and tell the police she is living with me , or would i have to make up a rental agreement which seems daft . hope you can help . dave

Why on earth would you need to do either? She's coming on holiday as your guest isn't she, not paying you rent. No law says a person can't have 8 weeks' holiday is there?
send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
perfect1949 (1st November 2012)