Thread: Please behave!
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2006, 08:16   #4 (permalink)
rosehillgirl1

Thanked 1,021 Times in 310 Posts
rosehillgirl1 has much to be proud of rosehillgirl1 has much to be proud of rosehillgirl1 has much to be proud of rosehillgirl1 has much to be proud of rosehillgirl1 has much to be proud of rosehillgirl1 has much to be proud of rosehillgirl1 has much to be proud of rosehillgirl1 has much to be proud of rosehillgirl1 has much to be proud of
Re: Please behave!

Hi,

I discovered this forum about 18 months ago. I was really pleased to have found it, I could share information with people like ourselves who were genuinely interested in Turkey. Some people lived there, some with holiday homes and others who just loved the country.
I have met some really nice people on this forum and have been given invaluable advice by members. However, this is not the same forum that I joined, it has been hijacked by individuals that really aren't that interested in Turkey.
There are a lot of forums out there for teenagers and some of their topics seem grown up by comparison.
I enjoy a joke and some of the topics/posts have given me a good laugh but now it's just nasty one-upmanship. There are certain individuals that need to grow up a lot-go somewhere else and bicker.
There are a lot of people who just don't bother with this forum now. If this forum had been like this when I first discovered it I would not have bothered logging on again.
rosehillgirl1 is offline send PM Reply With Quote