View Single Post
Old 19th December 2013, 10:00   #1 (permalink)
berniecowap

berniecowap will become famous soon enough
Seasons Greetings/ Changes at Ilica

Merry Christmas Friends and Neighbours

There have been many changes in Ilica and I have enjoyed very much cake at the new patisserie, we now have a new butchers and a cheese shop. Be good to hear all your views on the many new facilities. I wish all the new vendors much success, but I cannot exclude my favourites, Chai and Turkish evening at the Windmill a great way to meet many new friends. Sorry to say yet a new-favourite emerging those super thin crispy Turkish pizzas at Cafe Zeugma.
The Windmill Transfers, I cannot count this year the drop off's and pick ups but in the four years I have been using them, they have never let me down even when there has been horrendous delays. So a special thank you to the Cetin family.

2013 was the year we decided to take a stand and challenge the Turkish Builders Code of Obligation, case ongoing enough said, well almost!!!

Sincere thanks to those whom have silently stood fast and supported me, others text and emailed which gave me strength to continue , I cannot express my gratitude enough, win or loose I am eternally in your debt.

Once again I wish all family and friends in Ilica and Babylon a Very Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
berniecowap is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook