View Single Post
Old 21st February 2014, 12:02   #1 (permalink)
lesley northall

lesley northall is a splendid one to behold lesley northall is a splendid one to behold lesley northall is a splendid one to behold lesley northall is a splendid one to behold lesley northall is a splendid one to behold lesley northall is a splendid one to behold lesley northall is a splendid one to behold
Bodrum Flights from UK

Has anyone else noticed the hike in flight prices this year from the UK to Bodrum?
We normally fly from our local airport Birmingham and more often than not use Turkish Airlines no matter which month even in August they were coming in 200+ cheaper than other airlines. We have used Pegasus to Izmir and travelled to Bodrum on the coach -no problem but this year wow have they gone up! I've looked at going out in April ,and Monarch are coming in almost 200 cheaper than Pegasus and THY, even TC are cheaper for the summer as is Jet2 from East Midlands. Going via London is not even an option as its no cheaper plus if it was the additional fuel and car parking for 2/3 weeks would make a cheaper flight more expensive. I have checked on relevant home sites and also skyscanner which actually shows Monarch coming in very cheap until you start adding luggage, don't even start me on that! Looks like cattle class for us this year.
lesley northall is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook