View Single Post
Old 30th July 2014, 11:28   #9 (permalink)
tintagel

Thanked 9,621 Times in 3,678 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Russian Sanctions

I posted some time ago about the troubles that the EU's courting of the Ukraine would undoubtedly create....... I seem to remember someone ticking me off for a phrase I used to describe what the EU were doing in that area 'nibbling at Russia's borders'! Does anyone believe that Russia was just going to sit back & watch - do nothing? They are not so stupid as the majority of the EU member states! They could see exactly what the EU were doing.... Expanding.

Of course the USA are on the EU's side, they want the USA's TTIP agreement with the EU ratified, up & running! they have their own expansion projects to look after

"After 21 March 2014 matters relating to trade integration were temporarily set aside (awaiting the results of the 25 May 2014 Ukrainian presidential elections) until the European Union and the new Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko signed the economic part of the Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement on 27 June 2014.[2]"

Ukraine?European Union Association Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
tintagel is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tintagel For This Useful Post:
immac (30th July 2014), Spurs (30th July 2014), TNT123 (30th July 2014), tosmur (30th July 2014)