Thread: New in Ilica
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2014, 15:51   #7 (permalink)
Sally-Ann
Tired but happy!

Sally-Ann is a splendid one to behold Sally-Ann is a splendid one to behold Sally-Ann is a splendid one to behold Sally-Ann is a splendid one to behold Sally-Ann is a splendid one to behold Sally-Ann is a splendid one to behold Sally-Ann is a splendid one to behold
Re: New in Ilica

Hello to everyone in Ilica, the village really is growing now and looking gorgeous. My little boy's dad lives there and he loves the park, it's fabulous and we are regular visitors these days.

I make cards and I just wanted to put the word out that anyone here on holiday or full time can get birthday/new baby/congrats/anniversary/christmas cards at the Windmill market, on the corner next to the Windmill restaurant on the road to Four Seasons ans Spring. There is a stand there all the time which I do try to keep well stocked but if anyone needs something special I am happy to take one off orders too. Suleyman has my number and normally calls orders through so I can have them ready, normally the next day.

Sorry to blow my own trumpet but greeting cards are notoriously difficult to find over here which is why I started making them in the fist place