View Single Post
Old 4th October 2014, 20:47   #10 (permalink)
TNT123
To Young to be This Old

Thanked 6,034 Times in 2,165 Posts
TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute TNT123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All things XBMC....KODI

Quote:
Originally Posted by the bueman View Post
Hi Trev

Here are the first steps.....go to SYSTEM...then select settings.....then select addons.....then select enabled Addons.....then select PVR Clients......a list of PVR's might appear......PVR IPTV Simple Client or INFUSUM.TV ......if it is infusum.tv then click on it and open it up....click on disable and then back out.....a message should appear advising you that TV is enabled without a PVR...select ok and then a list of PVR's should appear.....if they do then select PVR IPTV Simple Client.....when it begins click on it and chose enable, then select configure which is above this in the addon info box.

You need to select the general tab.....look at location.....select remote path (Internet Address) .....then select M3U Play list URL and enter this address without spaces........http://xty.me/vdubt25

Then go to the line below and click on the blue dot CACHE M3U at local storage.....this button must be clear...not BLUE

The select EPG Settings.....Location should be Remote Path (Internet Address)
select the line below.....XMLTV URL and type in this address http://is.gd/vguide2

then select the line below Cache XMLTV at local storage and make sure that button is not BLUE.

Then hit OK.....a message will come up PVR needs to start hit OK......a message should appear in bottom right corner loading or starting.....back out to home page and restart XBMC.....as it loads a message should appear on the top right corner of the PVR list loading.

Let me know how this goes for you.....if this fails.....then go to system and under appearance chose LIVE TV....choose GENERAL make sure the ENABLED BUTTON on that line is BLUE....then scroll down to RESET THE PVR database and choose yes....the list should update.

You will need to restart XBMC to use the Live TV.....these channels should be under the main ribbon that you used for Infusum.TV....... if you are using Windows setup.

Fingers crossed you are in....make sure you use the exact addresses I posted here......I just changed my settings from INFUSUM to VDUBT25's settings and they are working.....333 channels.
Nope it dont work.I followed the directions to the letter but no update and no channels.I have this on my Ipad which is running XBMC CUSTOM WIZARD EDITION,could this be the problem.I have just tried my PC which is XBMC Gotham and it is working ok on Infusum.tv.What next??????
Trev.
TNT123 is offline send PM Reply With Quote