View Single Post
Old 27th October 2014, 07:31   #6 (permalink)
Besiktas

Besiktas is on a distinguished road
Re: Ttnet internet services

A big thank you to all who have replied. ( cant see any "thanks" button !).

Unfortunately, when I signed up to the unlimited internet package with telephone I had nobody with me to interpret what the Turkish sales assistant was saying to me - she had very basic English and I had even more basic Turkish. I was banking on being able to hunt around the website and get info about the package and what it allows/includes and what it doesnt. I had stupidly assumed TTNET would be like Aydem and have an English language option but cant see one? So hopefully I can find the answers here. For example can you drop the package down to a bare minimum when you are not in Turkey ( just like Sky TV in the UK) or are you tied in to a fixed 2 year package. Also I had also understood the lady to say that telephone was essential to receive the internet but my neighbour says that is not so - I dont use the telephone for calls and prefer to use the world wide Skype subscription given that my family are dotted around the world. . So sorry to be a useless pain in the butt - but any help will sure be appreciated.

Last edited by Besiktas; 27th October 2014 at 08:07..
Besiktas is offline send PM Reply With Quote