View Single Post
Old 29th March 2015, 07:47   #8 (permalink)
suzyq
R.I.P

Thanked 6,630 Times in 2,798 Posts
suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute suzyq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MOT and License in Izmir

As Redders said you get the forms from the traffic polis and that is who you give them back to. They will tell you exactly what paperwork they need you to hand in as it does vary from area to area.

I got my Turkish license about 2 years ago. When I submitted my paperwork the polis sent a copy of my British driving license to the Turkish Consulate in London who then forwarded it onto DVLA who issue driving licenses in the UK asking them to confirm my details. Once the polis got confirmation they gave me the license. My details were confirmed in a couple of weeks and hopefully the American licencing people will be as quick.
suzyq is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to suzyq For This Useful Post:
ryan1428 (29th March 2015)