FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Akbuk Forum

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th February 2016, 10:00   #111 (permalink)

Thanked 5,536 Times in 1,705 Posts
nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute nanamo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ripped off - Huyesin Tavaci Akbuk, Didim

I agree somewhat with Spurs in that you have to go on living and try to put the thoughts to the back of your mind. However, I also agree with Maisie. Most days go by and I dont think about the continuing court cases = we are on our second lawyer and 7th year of fighting - but what really sets me off is knowing the thieving pair of liars are still living in the village, enjoying all the experiences we paid in full for to enable us to retire in the place we fell in love with so many years ago. On bad days I send emails and texts to the people helping us and just cannot stop thinking. On those days I hate what I have turned in to. So, if anyone reading this is considering buying a property in Akyaka from BBS Real Estate run by Nizam and Ayla Koyuncu please message me for all the facts and truths.
Maisie, I will try to email you but with a broken arm its difficult to type with one finger on my left hand.
nanamo is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nanamo For This Useful Post:
Akasya (10th February 2016), bev timms (4th March 2016), Bill & Linda (11th February 2016), Ceni (10th February 2016), Helenm150 (10th February 2016), Maisie (10th February 2016), Spurs (10th February 2016), tintagel (11th February 2016)
Old 10th February 2016, 10:35   #112 (permalink)
Postless Pointer

Thanked 31,333 Times in 14,505 Posts
Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute Akasya has a reputation beyond repute

The resilience of and solidarity between , those so grieviously cheated is remarkable.

May you all prevail.

Steve
Akasya is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akasya For This Useful Post:
bev timms (11th February 2016), Harem (2nd March 2016), Maisie (11th February 2016), Spurs (10th February 2016), Tess (12th February 2016), tintagel (11th February 2016)
Old 11th February 2016, 13:44   #113 (permalink)

Thanked 5,361 Times in 1,892 Posts
Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute

Reference POA: we gave one to the Sales Manager. It is a long story, already explained in either this, or my original thread on the subject.

Suffice it to say that, although we were given a translation in English (we thought), they missed out some salient points. These being that there was no end date on it and more importantly it seems it said that this person could do anything with our villa! Sell it, raise a loan on it and use the mortgage money when it came through from the bank. Total carte blanche!

As also already said, as soon as we found out, we flew out to Turkey and cancelled it.

Maisie
teosgirl (11th February 2016), tintagel (11th February 2016)
Old 1st March 2016, 09:16   #114 (permalink)

Thanked 3,144 Times in 1,990 Posts
evo80 has disabled reputation
Red face Re: Ripped off - Huyesin Tavaci Akbuk, Didim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisie View Post
Reference POA: we gave one to the Sales Manager. It is a long story, already explained in either this, or my original thread on the subject.

Suffice it to say that, although we were given a translation in English (we thought), they missed out some salient points. These being that there was no end date on it and more importantly it seems it said that this person could do anything with our villa! Sell it, raise a loan on it and use the mortgage money when it came through from the bank. Total carte blanche!

As also already said, as soon as we found out, we flew out to Turkey and cancelled it.

Maisie
I was asked to sign a document once by tax officials ( all in Turkish ) . I refused ,and a stand off occurred ,where they were reluctant to let me leave the tax office. They only agreed when I got our site solicitor to translate next day ( did not trust their translator,who was a nice guy ,but there you are ) . document was OK and no problem & even the tax office translator laughed and said I was right to get my own translator.They implied I would not be able to leave the office ,so was all set to sleep there ,but it was all Bluff as the tax guys wanted to go home.LOL
evo80 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evo80 For This Useful Post:
Maisie (2nd March 2016), nanamo (1st March 2016), tintagel (1st March 2016)
Old 4th March 2016, 10:22   #115 (permalink)

Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute Maisie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Yalimart for starting a new thread for Higgy.

My two threads on this theft continue to be read each day. I hope that the "new" people reading them will not jump to the end, but start with the original post in each thread. These tell the most detailed account of how this theft was perpetrated.

Please - keep reading all you newbies and be warned!!

Maisie
bev timms (4th March 2016), tintagel (4th March 2016)
Old 4th March 2016, 10:54   #116 (permalink)

Thanked 3,144 Times in 1,990 Posts
evo80 has disabled reputation

I put my story in as a warning about signing anything ( POA etc in this thread ) without taking and paying your own translator with you .The tax document did include other people ( who they did not find at home that day ,but found me ) So they all chipped in to pay for translation.
evo80 is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evo80 For This Useful Post:
bev timms (4th March 2016), tintagel (4th March 2016)
Old 4th March 2016, 11:36   #117 (permalink)
Higgy

Higgy is a jewel in the rough Higgy is a jewel in the rough Higgy is a jewel in the rough

I am going to do one more post on our particular case and then put it to bed, for us
we have decided to move on. Sad as it may be.

Just busy at the moment with mum who lives with us and soon to be 100 years old, we are sorting out a party and other associated things. Should not be too long before I add my last post.

Our thoughts are with all in similar or worse cases, we are rooting for you all.

Best Of Luck
Higgy is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Higgy For This Useful Post:
bev timms (4th March 2016), howardian (4th March 2016), kale (4th March 2016), Maisie (4th March 2016), tintagel (4th March 2016)
Old 22nd November 2016, 13:34   #118 (permalink)

Free is on a distinguished road

Turkish legal system is so slow and unreliable even for us for Turkish citizens. How much money you have you buy that much of law. It is that simple. I have a case from 1997 it has not finished yet. I took them to ECHR. Erdogan has changed the law ECHR rejected my case now it is back on Turkey.You can sue them take them to the ECHR. You are british they give you more legal support. But you have to go Turkish supreme court first if you do not like the decession. Do you know your case number? Or do you have any notarized paper that proofing you give him money?

(i am a Turkish citizen. i hate being Turk, i hate my own people. they sticking not just you they do this to us too.

here if you give money to your friend they dont pay back they turn into hostile if you want it back. what kinda sick gene's our people have i dont know. i am an atheist and open minded person. because of that they hate me and pressuring me on being muslim ****. they are all ignorant,bully,narrow minded bastards.

they taking well developed countries Money in debt and they buy everything then they think they are well developed too,and too strong. believe me they will not pay this debts to that countries. dont make any business with them or they stick you too. their god is Money and thats it.)

Last edited by Free; 22nd November 2016 at 13:38..
Free is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Free For This Useful Post:
Akasya (22nd November 2016), Harem (23rd November 2016), Hilsjw (23rd November 2016), Maisie (23rd November 2016), Spurs (22nd November 2016)
Old 22nd November 2016, 13:44   #119 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free View Post
Turkish legal system is so slow and unreliable even for us for Turkish citizens. How much money you have you buy that much of law. It is that simple. I have a case from 1997 it has not finished yet. I took them to ECHR. Erdogan has changed the law ECHR rejected my case now it is back on Turkey.You can sue them take them to the ECHR. You are british they give you more legal support. But you have to go Turkish supreme court first if you do not like the decession. Do you know your case number? Or do you have any notarized paper that proofing you give him money?

(i am a Turkish citizen. i hate being Turk, i hate my own people. they sticking not just you they do this to us too.

here if you give money to your friend they dont pay back they turn into hostile if you want it back. what kinda sick gene's our people have i dont know. i am an atheist and open minded person. because of that they hate me and pressuring me on being muslim ****. they are all ignorant,bully,narrow minded bastards.

they taking well developed countries Money in debt and they buy everything then they think they are well developed too,and too strong. believe me they will not pay this debts to that countries. dont make any business with them or they stick you too. their god is Money and thats it.)
I have a feeling Free that you will be an asset to this forum.
The name of the game is for people to get solid advice before they do anything...............then still not to do it :-)

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
Akasya (22nd November 2016), Maisie (23rd November 2016)
Old 23rd November 2016, 02:33   #120 (permalink)

I monitor this thread and the other one (the first) that I started about this theft of our villa. Not one day passes without the number of readers going up on both threads.

I sincerely hope that those thinking about purchasing in Turkey will find these two threads and take warnings.

Maisie
Akasya (23rd November 2016)

Tags
akbuk , didim , huyesin , rip , ripped , tavaci