FUN
  Arcade Games
  Daily Crossword
  Jen's Chat Room
  Lira Exchange Rates

Go Back   Turkish Living Forums > All About Turkey > Akbuk Forum

Post New Thread  Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th June 2015, 12:09   #1 (permalink)

now_hear_this is on a distinguished road
"Akbuk Residence" - Tapu holders in Block C

Hi, I am trying to locate people who own Tapus for block C in a complex which was started several years ago by ARM Construction, called "Akbuk Residence"... about half the site was built, then the builder went bust / disappeared.

Block A recently was completed by the people who own Tapus in it, and looks great. A good example of people showing their initiative to bring a happy ending to a tragic story.

Now some of the owners of Tapus in Block C, including me, are interested in doing the same, as long as the price is cheap enough and the building process is safe (no money paid up front etc).

If you know anyone with Tapu for Akbuk Residence, and who didnt get their property built, please get in touch,

thanks.

Alan - Tapu holder in Block C

Last edited by now_hear_this; 9th June 2015 at 12:13..
now_hear_this is offline send PM Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Old 10th June 2015, 05:23   #2 (permalink)

Thanked 8,558 Times in 3,082 Posts
Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Akbuk Residence" - Tapu holders in Block C

I am just bumping this up for you. Are they the villas behind the Ardaman (?) restaurant that has been closed for some years? Many of these properties were auctioned off cheap to Turks, I believe. A very sorry storey indeed. I hope everything turns out well for you.
Hilsjw is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hilsjw For This Useful Post:
Spurs (14th June 2015)
Old 14th June 2015, 20:06   #3 (permalink)

Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold Sarahlou is a splendid one to behold

bump
Spurs (14th June 2015)
Old 15th June 2015, 05:13   #4 (permalink)

Thanked 8,558 Times in 3,082 Posts
Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute Hilsjw has a reputation beyond repute

Not a word from Now Hear This. Rather rude, really.
Hilsjw is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hilsjw For This Useful Post:
Akasya (15th June 2015)
Old 15th June 2015, 09:31   #5 (permalink)

Hi, no the apartments I am talking about are quite far up into the hillside, right on the border where the building stops and its just mountain area behind them. So I think you must be thinking of another area.

The apartment blocks that were built were mostly given to the land owner as payment for the land from the developer, he then sold most and I believe it's mostly turkish people living in them, and Block A has recently been built by an independent party who owned all the Tapus for that block.

I am looking to contact Tapu owners for Block C specifically, thanks
now_hear_this is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to now_hear_this For This Useful Post:
Hilsjw (16th June 2015)
Old 15th June 2015, 13:28   #6 (permalink)
Spurs

Thanked 30,614 Times in 13,090 Posts
Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute Spurs has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone who knows or have dealt with ARM Construction, you have my deepest sympathies.
They have cost Brits, Turks & many others thousands & thousands of £s. Their deceit, treachery, fraud & theft not only related to their own builds but to people who used their own properties on exchanges for an ARM off plan. ARM sold those peoples properties from under them & they had to move out. If the full truth ever came out about that company it would be one of the biggest scams on all property scams in Turkey.
No, I never bought from them but I accommodated people in my villa who sadly had. People who came out for a bloody holiday only to find others living & owning their properties.

NO STRANGER TO DANGER
Spurs is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spurs For This Useful Post:
Akasya (15th June 2015), Hilsjw (16th June 2015), jewel (19th June 2015), kale (15th June 2015), nanamo (15th June 2015), Sarahlou (15th June 2015), Tess (15th June 2015), tintagel (15th June 2015)
Old 15th June 2015, 22:51   #7 (permalink)

Thanked 10,116 Times in 2,933 Posts
Tess has a reputation beyond repute Tess has a reputation beyond repute Tess has a reputation beyond repute Tess has a reputation beyond repute Tess has a reputation beyond repute Tess has a reputation beyond repute Tess has a reputation beyond repute Tess has a reputation beyond repute Tess has a reputation beyond repute Tess has a reputation beyond repute Tess has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs, excellent post, I think you just about summed them up to a tee.
For many of us who suffered at their hands not only did we and still do we live with the financial implications of their deceit and greed, many of us succumbed to ill health I firmly believe because of the stress, anguish and heartbreak associated with the loss and the subsequent fight.
Tess is offline send PM Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tess For This Useful Post:
Akasya (16th June 2015), Hilsjw (16th June 2015), jewel (19th June 2015), kale (16th June 2015), Sarahlou (16th June 2015)
Old 18th June 2015, 14:17   #8 (permalink)

Hi folks, can we keep this on topic please.

The way I see it is the Tapu holders can either do nothing and just accept the position as it is now, or else talk to each other & explore the possibilities of acting as a group, as the old saying goes "united we stand, divided we fall".

If a process of completing the block could be found for a cheap enough price (eg. £10k per apartment), and guaranteeing a safe payment process (eg. something like payment upon completion), then you literally couldn't lose, you'd have a place worth at least £50k at a guess. Is that not a better position than you're in now?

Personally I would like to think we at least gave it our best shot to see a happy ending to this, and I believe it's possible or else I wouldn't bother writing, but it won't be easy unless everyone is "on board" as such.

But it's amazing what is possible if we all put our heads together and at least explore our options.

Old 18th June 2015, 14:48   #9 (permalink)

Thanked 10,574 Times in 4,239 Posts
tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute tintagel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by now_hear_this View Post
Hi folks, can we keep this on topic please.

The way I see it is the Tapu holders can either do nothing and just accept the position as it is now, or else talk to each other & explore the possibilities of acting as a group, as the old saying goes "united we stand, divided we fall".

If a process of completing the block could be found for a cheap enough price (eg. £10k per apartment), and guaranteeing a safe payment process (eg. something like payment upon completion), then you literally couldn't lose, you'd have a place worth at least £50k at a guess. Is that not a better position than you're in now?

Personally I would like to think we at least gave it our best shot to see a happy ending to this, and I believe it's possible or else I wouldn't bother writing, but it won't be easy unless everyone is "on board" as such.

But it's amazing what is possible if we all put our heads together and at least explore our options.

Just how can you guarantee that the proposal you're making won't end the same way many others have? Many have been there, done that, they are minus many more thousands of pounds & have suffered years of intolerable stress

Golden Beach Complex
Old 18th June 2015, 14:59   #10 (permalink)

As stated in the previous post, if you pay AFTER completion and you already own the Tapu, what risk is in it for you?

Tags
akbuk , akbuk residence , arm , block , construction , holders , residence , tapu